26/4/14: YBAF circuits in C162

Before my next cross-country navigation flight (which I'm doing every 3-4 weeks due to the cost), I wanted to get back to working on some circuits in the Cessna 162 Skycatcher.

So today, I planned to do a number of normal touch-and-go circuits at Archerfield.

Arriving at Archerfield, I went through the usual pre-flight checks and took off from the active runway - 10L.

YBAF circuits - runway 10L
I completed 6 laps, with each circuit getting more familiar with the aircraft configuration required for a good landing.

Happy with my circuits, I completed a full stop landing and taxied back to the apron.

My next cross-country navigation flight is with an Instructor to Kingaroy, Jimbour, Gympie and back to Archerfield.

Until next time, have fun and fly safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment